What’s hot and what’s not in the world of biomedical engineering? EMBS covers the globe to bring you comprehensive coverage and breaking news on emerging trends, mature and cutting-edge technologies, research breakthroughs and so much more.
And if you’re looking for broader coverage on a particular topic, IEEE EMBS covers that too, through professional publishing partnerships that provide an unequaled information resource in every field. As a member of IEEE EMBS, your membership benefits include digital access to EMBS Electronic Resource (ER), which includes all EMBS-owned journals and conference proceedings.
Learn more about how to publish with IEEE EMBS.
- IEEE PULSE
- Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (TBME)
- Transactions on NanoBioscience (TNB)
- Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering (TNSRE)
- Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine (JTEHM)
- Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Transactions on Medical Imaging (TMI)
- IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering (R-BME)
- Transactions on Computational Imaging (TCI)
- Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems (TBioCAS)
- Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology (J-ERM)
- Transactions on Medical Robotics and Bionics (T-MRB)