In this issue, vol. 26, issue 3, March 2022, 5 papers are published related to the Special Issue on Emerging IoT-driven Smart Health: from Cloud to Edge. Please click here to view them, with link in IEEE XPLORE.
- HarMI: Human Activity Recognition via Multi-modality Incremental Learning
Zhang, Xiao; Yu, Hongzheng; Yang, Yang; Gu, Jingjing; Li, Yujun; Zhuang, Fuzhen; Yu, Dongxiao; Ren, Zhaochun
- Wrist-worn Hand Gesture Recognition while Walking via Transfer Learning
Kang, Peiqi; Li, Jinxuan; Fan, Bingfei; Jiang, Shuo; Shull, Peter
- A Cloud Approach for Melanoma Detection based on Deep Learning Networks
Di Biasi, Luigi; Risi, Michele; Tortora, Genoveffa; Auriemma Citarella, Alessia
- Clouds Proportionate Medical Data Stream Analytics for Internet of Things-based Healthcare Systems
Malarvizhi Kumar, Priyan; Hong, Choong; Afghah, Fatemeh; Manogaran, Gunasekaran; Yu, Keping; Hua, Qiaozhi ; Gao , Jiechao
- Brain tumor classification using fine-tuned GoogLeNet features and machine learning algorithms: IoMT enabled CAD system
Sekhar, Ardhendu; Biswas, Soumen; Hazra, Ranjay; Sunaniya, Arun; Mukherjee, Amrit; Yang, Lixia
Access the Full Paper on IEEE Xplore®
Sign-in or become an IEEE member to discover the full contents of the paper.