We offer a number of services for members who volunteer in IEEE activities or organizations:
- Banking: Open an account for your IEEE unit with unlimited check writing through the IEEE Concentration Banking Program and receive a higher rate of interest than traditional business checking accounts.
- Conferences: Arrange your conference from start to finish, including registration, exhibits, financial reports and other areas, with IEEE Conference Management Services.
- Hosting: Create and maintain a Web site for your IEEE unit on an IEEE host server.
- Mailing: Establish an IEEE Mailing List for IEEE business.
- Planner: Set up a conference through IEEE Meetings, Conference, and Events. MCE will help you define conference objectives, develop budgets, evaluate sites, plan formats, manage logistics, help with on-site coordination and handle all accounting reconciliation.
Learn about additional IEEE resources for volunteers involved in writing, publishing, societies, sections, chapters, student branches, conferences, standards development, professional development and organizational unit board activities.