The IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology (EMB) Society Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems Technical Committee (TC) is comprised of members interested in promoting the field of wearable/implantable body sensors and integrated information communication systems within the biomedical community.
 Ha M, Lim S, Ko H. Wearable and flexible sensors for user-interactive health-monitoring devices. Journal of Materials Chemistry B. 2018;6(24):4043-64.
The TC will work with the administrative framework of the EMB Society to promote the welfare and technical enhancement of wearable and implantable body sensors.
- Interaction with organizers of the EMB Annual conferences for the aim of establishing high-quality technical program and creating the invited session
- Working with editors of EMB publications to provide Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems content of interest to wide audience
- Organizing Special topic conferences and workshops
- Providing leadership to the Administrative Committee (AdCom) of EMBS
- Assisting international and national governing bodies on standards for use and acceptance of wearable biomedical sensors and systems