Final Submission Kit
Once your manuscript is accepted, you should submit the Final Submission Kit at your earliest convenience. After your final submission, your manuscript will be available online. The following items are required for accepted manuscript processing and IEEE Xplore posting:
- Page charge consent form (PDF)
(This form will have to be provided after your manuscript is accepted. Please contact the editorial office at that time for more information)
- Color figure consent form (PDF)
(If your manuscript contains color figures, this form will have to be completed and mailed at the time your manuscript is accepted)
- Completed IEEE Copyright form (PDF)
- Electronic Versions (Word or Latex and PDF versions) of your manuscript in two-column final format (figures/tables embedded) and upload to Manuscript Central. Tables and HIGH RESOLUTION figures should ALSO be uploaded as separate files. For help with properly formatting your manuscript, please visit the IEEE Author Center.
- Electronic versions of biographies (no more than 100 words) and recent photographs (BIO/PHOTO WILL BE REPRODUCED ONLY IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE)
Additional information can be obtained from the IEEE Author Center.