Call for Papers: IEEE EMBS International Student Conference
ISC 2015 – Call for Papers
1st IEEE EMBS International Student Conference (ISC)
Welcome to the 1st International Student Conference organized by IEEE EMBS, the first in our series of conferences organized by the students, for the students. This first edition will take place at Universal Studios in sunny Orlando, Florida, on 6-8 November, 2015.
If you are a student in Biomedical Engineering, this is for you! This conference will be like no other you’ve attended – it provides professional development skills in equal measures to the technical showcasing of your work. Through attending, you will experience creative problem solving, learn team dynamics, envision solutions with real-life impact, and build and refine your communication skills. In addition to technical sessions, the conference involves workshops to help hone skills on manuscript writing, grant writing, presentation delivery, and more! This conference is designed for BME students like you, and offers unique and valuable professional development experiences! More information is available on our website.
Click here to submit a paper to ISC 2015.
We invite electronic 4-page IEEE style manuscript submissions to be considered for oral or poster presentation. Review the paper style guidelines here. Papers will be reviewed and assessed based on quality, scientific merit, and best means of presentation. Click here to visit the paper submissions website. Create an account using your email address and follow the steps, and submit your paper in PDF format. We encourage submission of papers from across the whole range of Biomedical Engineering subject areas.
Topics to be Addressed in ISC 2015 Include, but are Not Limited to:
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging & Image Processing
- Bioinstrumentation, Biosensors, & Bio-Micro/Nano Technologies
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, Systems Biology & Modelling Methodologies
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems Engineering
- Neural Engineering & Rehabilitation Engineering
- Tissue Engineering & Biomaterials
- Biomechanics & Biorobotics
- Therapeutic Systems, Devices & Technologies & Clinical Engineering
- Healthcare Information Systems & Telemedicine
- 23rd July, 2015 – Paper Submission Deadline
- 27th August, 2015 – Notification of Acceptance
- 4th September, 2015 – Camera-ready Papers Due
- 22nd September, 2015 – Presenting Author Registration Deadline
- 6-8th November, 2015 – 2015 ISC, Orlando FL USA
ISC 2015 Proceedings Publication
All accepted papers presented at ISC 2015 will be published as proceedings indexed in IEEE Xplore and available at the conference.