Special Issue on “Advanced Internet of Things in a Personalized Healthcare System: Validation, Analysis and Utilization”
Due to the exponential growth of wearable devices and mobile apps, healthcare as a field is being transformed by Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled technology. The traditional hubs of healthcare, such as hospitals and clinics, are being transformed into personalized healthcare systems–especially the mobile environment. However, most research in IoT-enabled healthcare has focused on domain-specific studies on designated sensors, algorithms and applications.
- A Novel Cardiac Auscultation Monitoring System Based on Wireless Sensing for Healthcare
- A Community-based IoT Personalized Wireless Healthcare Solution Trial
- An Iot-Enabled Stroke Rehabilitation System Based On Smart Wearable Armband And Machine Learning
- Design of a Continuous Blood Pressure Measurement System Based on Pulse Wave and ECG Signals
- Healthcare Event and Activity Logging