Conferences and Journals
IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI)
- 2022: Kolkata, India (ISBI 2022)
- 2021: Nice, France
- 2020: Iowa City, USA (ISBI 2020)
- 2019: Venice, Italy (ISBI 2019)
- 2018: Washington DC, USA (ISBI 2018)
- 2017: Melbourne, Australia (ISBI 2017)
- 2016: Prague, Czech Republic (ISBI 2016)
Annual EMB Conference (EMBC)
- 2022, Glasgow, Scotland, UK (EMBC 22)
- 2021, Virtual
- 2020, Montreal, Canada (EMBC 20)
- 2019: Berlin, Germany (EMBC 19)
- 2018: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA (EMBC 18)
- 2017: Jeju Island, South Korea (EMBC 17)
- 2016: Orlando, FL, USA (EMBC 16)
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering [TBME]
- Journal on Biomedical and Health Informatics [J-BHI]
- IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering [RBME]
IEEE EMBS Summer Schools covering the BIIP domain
IEEE EMBS International Summer School on Biomedical Imaging every 2 years.
Dates: 19-25 June 2022
Location: Saint-Jacut de la Mer, Brittany, France
You will be hosted in a stunning location by the sea, and follow a rich program which combines lectures from Philippe Ciuciu (CEA&INRIA, France), Marleen de Bruijne (Erasmus Medical Centre, The Netherlands), Jens Rittscher (Oxford, UK), Laure Blanc-Féraud (INRIA, France), a junior lecture from a previous participant, 4 hands-on sessions on open-source image analysis and deep-learning software packages, and two sessions with startupers. You’ll also get to present your work during poster-sessions.
There is also a great entertainment program, with sports activities, a night in St Malo for the “Fete de la Musique” and a special welcome dinner with local food specialties.
Deadline for submission of applications: May 7th 2022 !
Looking forward to hosting junior biomedical imaging researchers at the 14th edition of this summer school.
The organizers: Elsa Angelini (Imperial College London, UK & Telecom Paris, France), Arrate Munoz Barrutia (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain), Jean-Christophe Olivo-Marin (Institut Pasteur, France)