IEEE EMBS presents
Why Join EMBS?
See what members are saying about why they joined EMBS…
Why I joined EMBS
- I joined the EMBS to increase my network globally; expand my knowledge of biomedical science and engineering; to take advantage of leadership opportunities in the Society by taking on new challenges; and to fundamentally make a difference by giving back in gratitude to those who helped me in my career.
- I joined because my research work aligned with the society very well.
- In order to network with colleagues
- Saw a conference I was interested in back in 1992 in Paris! So joined up to get the conference rate. Also at the time, an acquaintance who was a member told me about the work the Society did.
Why You Should Join
Some Member Benefits:
- Networking – Expand network of colleagues on a global basis
- Education – learn about different aspects of BME
- Opportunity to give back and help others in their careers and/or expand opportunities.
- Social opportunity with fellow researchers.
- Discounted conference registration.
- Access to IEEE resources, e.g. ebooks, online e-communities, standards, etc.
- Promote their own science
- Technical/scientific information