Important information for people attending BSN’17 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Location: The High Tech Campus
High Tech Campus 1
5656 AE Eindhoven – The Netherlands
The Philips Center
- The Philips Center is located in building number 34 and all workshops on Tuesday & Friday will be located in this building.
- When you arrive at the Philips Center, please proceed to the registration desk on the ground level. You will be escorted to the workshop room by a Philips employee. If you arrive late, you will be escorted to the session by a BSN staff member. The workshops require pre-registration.
- All workshops on Tuesday will be on level -1 and Friday’s Student Colloquium will be in the Philips Auditorium.
- No Food & Drink are allowed in the Philips Center on Tuesday/Friday. Lunch will not be provided these days and can be purchased in the food court next to the Conference Center.
- Public WiFi is available throughout the campus
Travel to and from The Strip
- Follow the signs for Eindhoven-Centrum or Veldhoven / Randweg N2 (not highway A2) and leave the moterway at exit (afrit) 32a High Tech Campus.
- When using a route planner or navigation system, please enter the address: “High Tech Campus 1” at Eindhoven.
- Note: not all route planners and navigation systems have updated software. You may find the Campus under its former address: “Professor Holstlaan4.”
- Visitors are advised to park in garage PO, please follow the signs. All gates to Randweg N2 and Professor Holstlaan are open during weekdays, between 06.30 and 20.30 hours.
By Public Transit
- Easy access from NS railway station Eindhoven with bus connection line 17 & 407. Line 407 only during peak hours.
BSN ’17 Hotel
Park Plaza Eindhoven
5611 SC Eindhoven, Netherlands
The headquarters hotel for BSN 2017 is about 4.9 km (approx. 3 miles) from The Strip where the conference will be taking place.
By Car: About a 10 – 15 minute drive, taxis are available at the hotel
By Public Transit: There are multiple bus routes (318, 19, 15 and 16) that run to The Strip
- Conference Attire: Business Casual, please be sure to bring a sweater/jacket since rooms are usually air conditioned. The average temperature the week of the conference is 15 decrees Celsius (59 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Lunches, coffee breaks, and Wednesday’s Reception are included with your registration fee for Wednesday and Thursday. Lunch is on your own on Tuesday and Friday. Please check out the dining options at The Strip here.
- If you witness a medical emergency or other emergency situation at the venues, please dial 040 – 230 5444