In this issue, vol. 26, issue 5, May 2022, 5 papers are published related to the topic Medical Informatics. Please click here to view them, with link in IEEE XPLORE.
- AI aided analysis on saliva crystallization of pregnant women for accurate estimation of delivery date and fetal status
Li, Zhou-Xuan; Zha, Yue-Ming; Jiang, Guang-Yun; Huang, Yao-Xiong
- Review of Artificial Intelligence techniques in Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
Exarchos, Konstantinos; Aggelopoulou, Agapi; Oikonomou, Aikaterini; Biniskou, Theodora; Beli, Vasiliki; Antoniadou, Eirini; Kostikas, Konstantinos
- Cluster-then-classify methodology for the identification of pain episodes inchronic diseases
Gálvez-Goicuría, Javier; Pagán, Josué; Gago-Veiga, Ana B.; Moya, José M.; Ayala, Jose L.
- Clustering demographics and sequences of diagnosis codes
Zhong, Haodi; Loukides, Grigorios; Pissis, Solon
- Aspect Based Twitter Sentiment Analysis on Vaccination and Vaccine Types in COVID-19 Pandemic with Deep Learning
Aygün, Irfan; Kaya, Buket; Kaya, Mehmet