All manuscripts must be submitted to
Select Transactions on Biomedical Engineering as the journal
For All Manuscripts:
- The manuscript should be formatted in one single column, double-spaced. Figures and tables should be embedded within the text.
- The manuscript, including figures, tables, and references, should not exceed the page limits specified above.
- The font size should be 11 points or larger.
- Margins should be at least one inch on all sides.
- Manuscripts, including text, references, figures, and tables, should be combined and converted to a single PDF file for upload to Manuscript Central.
- The abstract must be no longer than 200 words.
- References are particularly important in Review papers and will themselves be subject to review. Authors should attempt do to an exhaustive search of the literature, and the norm will be to have a reference list of over 100 papers. The references should appear in a separate reference section at the end of the manuscript text, with items referred by numerals in square brackets. References must be completed in the IEEE style as follows:
- Papers: Author(s), first initials followed by last name, title, periodical, volume, inclusive page numbers, month, year.
- Books: Author(s), title, location, publisher, year, chapter, page numbers.
For reference, IEEE electronic style files can be found here: