ONLINE PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE
BHI Online Program
BSN Online Program
The organizing committees for BHI and BSN 2018 have organized an exciting program for our participants in two of the most rapidly growing fields of technology for health:
- Seven distinguished plenary keynote speakers are jointly invited from academia, high tech and the healthcare industry, EMBS BHI and BSN Steering Committees. The HIMSS Board member will share state-of-the-art in research innovations, commercial development, and the partnership between IEEE EMBS and HIMSS.
- Nine invited special sessions, six workshops, and four tutorials are organized to highlight difference aspects of BHI and BSN.
- Featured sessions such as “Meeting with The Funding Agencies”, “NSF-Sponsored Aspiring PI Meeting”, “NSF-Sponsored Young Professional Session”, “What is Wrong with EHR and How to Fix It”, “Industrial Showcase and Panel on AI and Connected Health”, and “HIMSS-EMBS Collaboration Workshop” are jointly organized.
- BHI and BSN business meetings, and “Best Paper, Best Poster, and Data Challenge Award Ceremony” are organized to award top performers in these two fast growing fields.
Signing Up to Participate in Biomedical Big Data Challenge Sponsored by MIT, Google Cloud, and Georgia Institute of Technology to win up to six awards with $1,000 Google Cloud certificate and cash per award!
- Data Challenge Announcement: February 5th, 2018
- Deadline for Team Registration: March 1st, 2018 or As Space Permits
- Deadline for Final Submission: March 6th, 2018 (Noon PST)
- Presentations by Selected Participants: March 7th, 2018 (Morning)
- Award Ceremony: March 7th, 2018 (Afternoon)