EMBC 2015 Events
Practical Computer Modeling for Medical Device Development
Workshop held at EMBC 2015. Slides for the talks presented at the workshop can be downloaded using the following links.
- Computational Modeling in Medical Device Design – Dieter Haemmerich, Medical University of South Carolina.
- Finite Difference and Finite Element Methods – Lars Ole Schwen, Fraunhofer Institute for Medical Image Computing MEVIS Bremen.
- Computable Functionalized Human Phantoms for Medical Device Modeling – Esra Neufeld and Niels Kuster, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
- Computational modeling of microwave ablation and hyperthermia: applications to device design and treatment planning – Punit Prakash, Kansas State University.
- Including Prediction of Irreversible Thermal Alterations in Numerical Model Work – John Pearce, University of Texas at Austin
- Patient-specific modeling and biomechanics analysis of a femoral hip prosthesis – Christian Rossmann, Materialise
- Modelling Cardiac Defibrillation – Socrates Dokos, University of New South Wales
- Finite Element Modeling of Cardiac Ablation Devices – Dorin Panescu, Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics, Inc.