In this issue, vol. 26, issue 4, April 2022, 7 papers are published related to the Special Issue on Data Analytics for Public Health care. Please click here to view them, with link in IEEE XPLORE.
- Discriminative Cervical Lesion Detection in Colposcopic Images with Global Class Activation and Local Bin Excitation
Chen, Tingting; Liu, Xuechen; Feng, Ruiwei; Wang, Wenzhe; Yuan, Chunnv; Lu, Weiguo; Haizhen, He; Gao, Honghao; Ying, Haochao; Chen, Danny; Wu, Jian
- Public Health Informatics: Proposing Causal Sequence of Death Using Neural Machine Translation
Zhu, Yuanda; Sha, Ying; Wu, Hang; Li, Mai; Hoffman, Ryan; Wang, May Dongmei
- Predicting brain age using machine learning algorithms: A comprehensive evaluation
beheshti, iman; Ganaie, M.A.; Paliwal, Vardhan; Rastogi, Aryan; Razzak, Imran; Tanveer M.
- Monitoring and Tracking the Evolution of a Viral Epidemic Through Nonlinear Kalman Filtering: Application to the Covid-19 Case
Gomez-Exposito, Antonio; Rosendo-Macias, Jose; Gonzalez-Cagigal, Miguel
- Classification of Alzheimer’s disease using ensemble of deep neural networks trained through transfer learning
Tanveer, M.; Rashid, Ashraf; Ganaie, M.A.; Reza, M.; Razzak, Imran; Hua, Kai-Lung
- Cervical Cancer Diagnostics Healthcare System Using Hybrid Object Detection Adversarial Networks
R, Elakkiya; V, Subramaniyaswamy; V, Vijayakumar; Mahanti, Aniket
- A heterogeneous ensemble learning method for neuroblastoma survival prediction
Feng, Yi; Wang, Xianglin; Zhang, Juan
Access the Full Paper on IEEE Xplore®
Sign-in or become an IEEE member to discover the full contents of the paper.