In this issue, vol. 26, issue 6, June 2022, 5 papers are published related to the Special Issue on Augmented Reality for Bioinformatics. Please click here to view them, with links in IEEE XPLORE.
- BDBB: A Novel Beta-distribution-based Biclustering Algorithm for Revealing Local Co-methylation Patterns in Epi-transcriptome Profiling Data
Liu, Zhaoyang; Xiao, Yuteng; Hongsheng, Yin; Li, Xiaodan; Chen, Shutao; Xia, Kaijian; Zhang, Lin
- Secure Collaborative Augmented Reality Framework for Biomedical Informatics
Djenouri, Youcef; Belhadi, Asma; Srivastava, Gautam; Lin, Jerry Chun-Wei
- Metabolic and transcriptional analysis of recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae for xylose fermentation: a feasible and efficient approach
Shi, Xinchi; Zhang, Yan ; Wang, Ting; Wang, Xiangchen; Lv, Haibin; Laborda, Pedro; Duan, Tingting
- PerAE: An Effective Personalized AutoEncoder for ECG-based Biometric in Augmented Reality System
Sun, Le; Zhong, Zhaoyi; Qu, Zhiguo; Xiong, Neal
- Particle-based calculation and visualization of protein cavities using SES models
Li Feng; Feng Wang; Jian Zhang; Yong Tang; Jing Zhao; Lisha Zhou; Jiayan Wang; Dongliang Guo; Amit Kumar Singh
Access the Full Paper on IEEE Xplore®
Sign-in or become an IEEE member to discover the full contents of the paper.