IEEE EMBS R9 Annual Awards
EMBS Region 9 is looking for candidates for the IEEE EMBS R9 Annual Awards, to celebrate the work of our volunteers with a recognition that will be given to one exemplary student and one exemplary professional member for the activities carried out and outstanding service to our society. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, following the long-standing tradition of EMBS R9 in celebrating diversity and inclusion in both our membership and leadership.
The winner of the different categories will be given a certificate, which will be issued by IEEE EMBS Region 9.
• Exemplary student: a student volunteer who has contributed significantly within his/her student chapter or branch, making significant contributions to EMBS.
• Exemplary professional: a professional volunteer who, from his / her area of action, be it academics or professional, inspires in design, innovation, development, research, volunteering, or others, generating significant contributions to EMBS.
The candidate must have a valid EMBS membership and must be nominated by an active EMBS member (self-nominations are not accepted). The nomination must be accompanied by the candidate’s curriculum vitae, and two letters of support
- August 16th: candidate application opens
- November 19th: candidate application closes
- December 10th: announcement of winners
- If you have any questions, please contact John Muñoz (email@example.com).