Anne Humeau-Heurtier, together with other colleagues, organizes an invited session at the 26th Annual KES Conference, Verone, Italy, 7-9 September 2022.
The session is entitled “Feature interpretability in visual recognition”. Paper submissions to this invited sessions are welcome. For more information, visit: http://kes2022.kesinternational.org/cmsISdisplay.php
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Feature extraction for visual recognition: traditional methods, deep learning and hybrid approaches
- Interpretability of visual features
- Domain adaptation, robustness and data dependency of visual descriptors
- Comparative evaluations and benchmarks
- Applications (Cultural heritage, Industrial inspection, Medical image analysis, Robotics).
Deadlines and submission:
Please see the main conference: http://kes2022.kesinternational.org/index.php