Biomedical Signal Processing Technical Committee
The IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology (EMB) Society Biomedical Signal Processing (BSP) Technical Committee (TC) is comprised of members interested in promoting the field of BSP within the biomedical community. It will work within the administrative framework of the EMB Society (EMBS) to promote the welfare and technical enhancement of BSP by:
- Interacting with organizers of the EMB Annual International Conferences for the purpose of establishing high-quality technical programs in BSP;
- Working with editors of EMB Publications to provide BSP content of interest to wide audiences;
- Organizing Special Topic Conferences and workshops on highly focused areas of interest in BSP;
- Providing leadership and advice to the Administrative Committee (AdCom) of EMBS in technical matters pertaining to BSP;
- Contributing educational materials and guidelines on BSP and algorithms development for posting on the TC-BSP website for those wishing to learn about this field;
- Encouraging collaboration and exchange of information with other EMBS TCs, and IEEE Societies, or other scientific Societies in the field of interest of BSP TC.