13th IEEE-EMBS International Summer School on Biomedical Imaging: 14-21 June 2018
Applications are open for the next edition of the flagship summer school of IEEE EMBS! http://conferences.imt-atlantique.fr/ieeess/
Founded in 1994, the IEEE EMBS International Summer School on Biomedical Imaging has become over the year the worldwide reference in the field and is proud of his 500 alumni.
It is resolutely international (around 45 participants from more than twenty countries have participated to the previous editions) and accessible to young scientists. It is an open yet privileged place for exchanges and discussions of major on-going work. Informal and warm, at a location where the sea and the land merge in a time varying relation, this school brings together, every other year for ten days, the world’s greatest researchers and teachers in biomedical imaging. The participants are PhDs, post-doctoral students, engineers from industry, and already involved in some area of biomedical imaging.
- Elsa ANGELINI, Imperial College, UK “Working with large cohorts of imaging for disease phenotyping”
- Jorge CARDOSO, UCL, UK “Deep Learning in Neuroradiology: the challenges of clinical data”
- Daniel CHOQUET, University of Bordeaux, France “Advances in Neuroimaging”
- Polina GOLLAND, MIT, USA “Representation and Analysis of Anatomical Variability”
- Vasilis NTZIACHRISTOS, TUM / HMGU (Helmholtz), Germany “A new look into tissue with advances in optical and optoacoustic imaging”
- Jong Chul YE, KAIST, South Korea “Sparse and deep learning approaches in biomedical image reconstruction”
- To be selected among the former Summer School students after a competitive call for proposals (deadline: March 20th 2018)
- Invitation pending
- In progress
For information, contact:
Valérie LOCURTO, Educational Engineering Unit, Mines St-Etienne
Fax: +33(0)4 77 49 97 55 – E-mail:email@example.com