WHERE: The New York Academy of Sciences in New York City
This symposium will explore the emerging field of quantitative immuno-oncology, covering the breadth of scientific topics and methods needed to quantify interactions between tumors and the immune system.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Harlan Robins, PhD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Curtis G. Callan Jr., PhD, Princeton University;
- Benjamin Greenbaum, PhD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai;
- James R. Heath, PhD, California Institute of Technology;
- Dan A. Landau, MD, PhD, Weill Cornell Medicine Medical College;
- Christina Leslie, PhD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center;
- Dana Pe’er, PhD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center;
- Aleksandra Walczak, PhD, Ecole Normale Superieure
REGISTER NOW at www.nyas.org/QIO2017.